Clackamas River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: April 28 - September 3
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Half Day||Available most days||Adult: $56|
|Full Day||Available most days||Adult: $89|
- Clackamas River whitewater is generally rated class IV during springtime peak flows but class III at other times.
- The recommended minimum age for our summer Clackamas trips is 7, though some spring trips may have higher recommended minimums. (Please contact our office for details.) Youth prices apply to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- A group discount applies to parties of 12 or more.
- Prices include all taxes and fees. More about our prices.
- Thrilling whitewater in the spring.
- A great family trip in the summer.
- Close to Portland yet uncrowded.
- Beautiful scenery, clear water.
- Photos taken of your trip.
- Good camping and hiking nearby.
- Close to Mt Hood and Columbia River Gorge waterfalls..
- Near: Portland
- Trip Length: Half & full day
- Meeting Times: 9:30 AM & 1 PM
- 2018 Season: April 28 - September 3
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- Whitewater Rating: III (intermediate) (higher in May)
- Suggested minimum age: 7 (except at high water)