Deschutes River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: April 28 - September 23
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Half Day||For groups of 10 or more.||Adults: $69*|
|Full Day||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $98*|
|3 Day||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adults: $450*|
* Prices are $6 high per person on summer weekends
- The recommended minimum age for our summer Deschutes trips is 7. Youth prices apply to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- A group discount applies to parties of 12 (full day trips) and 15 or more (half day trips). Half day trip prices listed above reflect this discount, due to the fact that the short trip format is exclusively for groups.
- Prices include 3% Federal Government fee, $2 Oregon State Parks fee, and $2 Warm Springs Tribal fee. Prices also include additional $6 Federal fee on summer weekends. More about our prices.
- Often sunny & warm even when western Oregon is cloudy.
- Good swimming (though water is cool).
- High volume river, which means large waves even in summer.
- Desert scenery.
- Two hours east of Portland.
- Crowded on summer weekends.
- Near: Maupin
- Trip Length: Half & full day; 3 day Upper Section
- Meeting Times: 9:30 & 10 AM, 1 PM; 7:30 AM
- 2020 Season: April - October
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- Whitewater Rating: III (intermediate)
- Suggested minimum age: 7