Grande Ronde River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: May 1 - June 24
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Three Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $490|
|Five Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $820|
- The recommended minimum age for most of our Grande Ronde River trips is 6.
- Youth prices are available to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes and fees. More about our prices.
- Parties of 12 or more are eligible for a group discount on most trip dates. Please contact us for details.
- Mild whitewater. A very relaxing trip.
- Beautiful forest and canyon scenery.
- A very good river for viewing wildlife, especially birds.
- Clear water, good fishing.
- Near Wallowa Lake and near Hell's Canyon National Recreation Area.
- Near: La Grande
- Trip Length: 3 or 5 days
- Meeting Time: 7:30 AM or 9:00 AM
- 2019 Season: May 4 - July 14
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak
- Whitewater Rating: II+ (novice)
- Suggested minimum age: 6