John Day River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: May 1 - June 29
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Four Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $1090|
|Five Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $1370|
|Nine Days||For groups of 8 or more.||Adult: $2,240|
- The recommended minimum age for most of our John Day River trips is 6.
- Youth prices are available to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes and fees. More about our prices.
- Parties of 12 or more are eligible for a group discount on most trip dates. Please contact us for details.
- Beautiful desert scenery.
- Mild whitewater makes this our most relaxing multi-day river trip.
- Good to excellent fishing.
- One of America's longest free-flowing rivers.
- Near: Madras, The Dalles
- Trip Length: 4, 5 or 9 days
- Meeting Time: 8:00 AM
- Season: April - July
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: II (novice)
- Suggested minimum age: 6