North Santiam River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: April 28 - Oct. 8
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Half Day||Available weekends & some weekdays||Adult: $75|
|Full Day||Available weekends & some weekdays||Adult: $98|
- The recommended minimum age for most of our North Santiam trips is 6. Youth prices apply to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum total trip size is 6 people. If your group (combined with other groups who have requested the same trip) together total less than 6 then your reservation will be on hold until minimum trip size is met. Your credit card will not be charged until trip is confirmed.
- A group discount applies to parties of 12 or more.
- Prices include all taxes and fees. More about our prices.
- Intermediate whitewater in Spring.
- One of our mildest day trips, Summer & Fall.
- Near Silver Falls State Park.
- Close to Portland & Salem.
- Near: Salem
- Trip Length: Half & 1 day
- Meeting Times: 9:30 AM & 1 PM
- Season: Year Round
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- Whitewater Rating: II+ to III (novice to Intermed.)
- Suggested minimum age: 6