North Umpqua River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: May 12 - August 27
|Trip Length||Base Price for 6 people & private boat:||Additional Per Person:|
|One Day. Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||$930||Adult: $80|
|Two Days. Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||Adult: $495|
- The recommended minimum age for most of our North Umpqua trips is 7. Youth prices apply to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- A group discount applies to parties of 12 or more (1 day trips) and 10 or more (2 and 3 day trips).
- Prices include all taxes and fees. More about our prices.
- Largest # rapids per mile.
- Excellent scenery & clear water.
- Near Crater Lake National Park.
- Near waterfalls & hot springs.
- A world class fly fishing stream.
- Good camping nearby.
- Near: Salem
- Near: Roseburg
- Trip Length: 1, 2 & 3 days
- Meeting Time: 10 AM
- 2020 Season: May - July
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- I.K.s available on 2 & 3 day trips
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Suggested minimum age: 7