North Umpqua River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: May 12 - August 27
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|One Day||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||Adult: $130|
|Two Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||Adult: $365|
|Three Days||For groups of 8 or more.||Adult: $465|
- The recommended minimum age for most of our North Umpqua trips is 7. Youth prices apply to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- A group discount applies to parties of 12 or more (1 day trips) and 10 or more (2 and 3 day trips).
- Prices include all taxes and fees. More about our prices.
- Largest # rapids per mile.
- Excellent scenery & clear water.
- Near Crater Lake National Park.
- Near waterfalls & hot springs.
- A world class fly fishing stream.
- Good camping nearby.
- Near: Salem
- Near: Roseburg
- Trip Length: 1, 2 & 3 days
- Meeting Time: 10 AM
- 2018 Season: May 12 - August 27
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- I.K.s available on 2 & 3 day trips
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Suggested minimum age: 7