Rogue River Rafting
ROGUE RIVER RAFTING
The breathtaking Rogue River rafting trip is a must-do for any white water rafter, kayaker or even hiker. With over 35+ rapids and riffles ranging from class II-IV in 42 miles, there is plenty of excitement on this river trip, all while soaking up the Southern Oregon sunshine.
The Rogue River was one of the first rivers to be preserved as a wild river by congress and it only takes one visit to understand why. A Rogue trip is about more than just rapids though. The forested canyon walls and river banks hold an enormous amount of wildlife along with a history full of miners, Native Americans and outlaws who once called this river canyon home.
The Wild & Scenic Rogue River's long season starting in May with wildflowers and mild weather, gives way to hot sunny summers full of swimming. The fall eventually brings striking colors in the trees and hillsides, never do you have the same Rogue River trip.
You can choose from a variety of Rogue River rafting trip options ranging; from 3-5 day camping trips, luxurious lodge trips and even raft supported hiking. You can even learn how to kayak or row a cataraft.
- A classic river of the west, with great whitewater rapids for everyone.
- Postcard worthy views of a beautiful river canyon full of wildlife like, bald eagle, black bear, otter and many others.
- Great side hikes, swimming holes and historical homesteads
- Spring wildflowers in May, sun and rapids in summer, falls colors and steelhead in the fall
Thank you for your interest in Oregon River Experiences. We hope you are doing well and have been safe through this ordeal. It is with a heavy heart we have made the difficult decision to suspend our 2020 season operations due to the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 virus. We did not do this lightly, but for the safety and concern of you, our clients, family, and friends.
We think of a river trip as a way to escape into something different from your everyday life, and with the precautions required and changes to ensure your safety, we felt that the special river experience was not going to be the same.
We will be operating in 2021 stronger than ever and will have the multiday schedule available by July 1st, 2020. We appreciate your support during these times and wish you a safe and fun-filled summer this year.
In the meantime, if you have questions regarding a trip with us for the 2021 season or need a recommendation for this season, please contact us at email@example.com (on the website, will be link directly into contact form). If you want to call us at 503-563-1500 feel free, but we might be outside enjoying our summer. Say hello if you see us out and about by your favorite river.
See you on the water in 2021,
The Oregon River Experiences Team
2020 ROGUE RIVER RAFTING OPEN DATES:
JUNE: 6/19/20- 5 DAY CAMPING W/SUNDANCE KAYAK-OPEN SPOTS
6/25/20- 5.5 DAY CAMPING-OPEN SPOTS
JULY: 7/5/20 4 DAY CAMPING-OPEN SPOTS
AUGUST: 8/6/20- 4 DAY CAMPING-OPEN SPOTS
SEPT: 9/7/20 -OPEN
2020 SPECIALTY TRIPS & OPEN SPOTS:
6/9/20 6 Day Lodge & Hiking Combo w/naturalist- LIMITED SPACE
SEPTEMBER: 9/1/20 Road Scholar Camping & Hiking-6 days-LIMITED SPACE
9/15/20 Current Adventures Kayak School- 4 days-LIMITED SPACE
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Three Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $890
|Four Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $995
|Five Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult: $1,110
|Three Days||Subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult:$1,140
|Four Days||Subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult: $1,325
|Three Days||Subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,060
|Four Days||Subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,180
|Raft-Supported Hiking Trips|
|Four Day Lodge||Subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,215
|Five Day Camp||Available most days launch dates. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $785
∗ Additional dates and alternate trip formats are available to groups of 6 or more. Please call to inquire.
- Trip dates that are full or otherwise unavailable are indicated with a
- The recommended minimum age for our Rogue River trips is 7.
- Youth prices are available to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- Lodge and Camp/Lodge trip prices assume double occupancy. In most cases an additional fee will apply for singles or odd numbered groups.
- Prices include all Federal Government fees.
- Parties of 10 or more are eligible for a group discount on most trip dates. Please contact us for details.
- Our most popular multi-day trip. A world class river journey!
- Fun whitewater.
- Excellent forest and canyon scenery.
- A great river for viewing wildlife.
- Very good for swimming: warmer water than most Oregon rivers.
- Beautiful beaches.
- Lots of hiking opportunities.
- Interesting historic sites.
- Near Crater Lake & Redwood National Parks as well as Ashland's Shakespeare Festival.
- Near: Grants Pass
- Trip Length: 3, 4 & 5 days
- Meeting Time: 8:30 AM
- Season: May 1- October 1
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Recommended minimum age: 7 or older