Clackamas River Rafting - Maps
- Thrilling whitewater in the spring.
- A great family trip in the summer.
- Close to Portland yet uncrowded.
- Beautiful scenery, clear water.
- Photos taken of your trip.
- Good camping and hiking nearby.
- Close to Mt Hood and Columbia River Gorge waterfalls..
- Near: Portland
- Trip Length: Half & full day
- Meeting Times: 9:30 AM & 1 PM
- Season: Nov 1 - September
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- Whitewater Rating: III (intermediate) (higher in May)
- Suggested minimum age: 7 (except at high water)