Clackamas River Rafting
Clackamas River rafting trips are Portland's most accessible whitewater adventures. Our half and full day Clackamas tours (on the Three Lynx section of the upper river) are some of Oregon's best whitewater rafting trips, and are suitable for first-timers and experienced river runners alike.
- Closest whitewater rafting trip to Portland.
- Family friendly, class III summer rapids. (Class III to IV in the spring.)
- Beautiful scenery with great swimming opportunities and fun rapids year round
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Half Day||Available most days||Adult: $56|
|Full Day||Available most days||Adult: $89|
- Available with a party of 4 or more.
- If you have less than 4 people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until there is a total of 4 or more people for that trip.
- Group discounts available for parties of 12 or more.
- Recommended minimum age is 7. Spring trips/high water may require older.
- Youth pricing is for 12 & under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes & fees.
- Thrilling whitewater in the spring.
- A great family trip in the summer.
- Close to Portland yet uncrowded.
- Beautiful scenery, clear water.
- Photos taken of your trip.
- Good camping and hiking nearby.
- Close to Mt Hood and Columbia River Gorge waterfalls..
- Near: Portland
- Trip Length: Half & full day
- Meeting Times: 9:30 AM & 1 PM
- 2018 Season: April 28 - September 3
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- Whitewater Rating: III (intermediate) (higher in May)
- Suggested minimum age: 7 (except at high water)