Deschutes River Rafting
Oregon’s most popular river and with good reason, the Deschutes is full of sun, splashes and crowds. A great river when the rest of the state is usually cold and wet, the Deschutes is usually hot and full of sun. With its many splashy rapids such as Wapinitia, Boxcar, Surf City and Oak Springs.
- Sunny weather in the high desert
- Splashy fun rapids for everyone
- Oregon’s #1 rafted river
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Half Day||For groups of 15 or more.||Adults: $63*|
|Full Day||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $95*|
- Available with a party of 10 or more (full day). 15 or more (half day).
- If you have less than 10 (15) people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until there is a total of 10 (15) or more people for that trip.
- Group discounts available for parties of 12 or more for full day.
- Group discount is already included in the half day price.
- Minimum age is 7.
- Youth pricing is for 12 & under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes and fees, including: federal government, Oregon State Parks, Warm Springs Tribal.
- ∗Prices also include additional $6 Federal fee on summer weekends.
- Often sunny & warm even when western Oregon is cloudy.
- Good swimming (though water is cool).
- High volume river, which means large waves even in summer.
- Desert scenery.
- Two hours east of Portland.
- Crowded on summer weekends.
- Near: Maupin
- Trip Length: Half & full day
- Meeting Times: 9:30 & 10 AM, 1 PM
- 2018 Season: April 28 - September 23
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- Whitewater Rating: III (intermediate)
- Suggested minimum age: 7