Grande Ronde River Rafting
GRANDE RONDE RIVER RAFTING
A Grande Ronde River Rafting trip is a hidden gem for Oregon white water, tucked in the NE corner of the state. The river trip cuts its way through a deep canyon creating stunning scenery, full of pines, wildlife and classic riverside campsites.
A Grande Ronde rafting trip is considered to be on the "mild" side, but with rapids full of bouncy wave trains and water shooting off of roostertails, it still provides plenty of excitement for everyone. With its swift current and crystal clear waters coming from the near by Wallowa mountains the Grande Ronde River is perfect for your families next river rafting trip.
- Travel on two rivers the Wallowa and Grande Ronde, with postcard worthy riverside campsites.
- Fun class II+ rapids great for a family or to learn how to inflatable kayak on.
- Great fishing opportunities and a huge range of wildlife.
2020 SCHEDULED LAUNCH DATES:
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Three Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $490
|Five Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $820
2020 Season: May 1 - July
Three Day Grande Ronde River Trip
- Minam to Troy
- Trip meets at 9:00 AM on day one and ends at 6:00 PM on day three*
- $490 for adults and $425 for youth (age 12 and under). Parties of 12 or more are eligible for a group discount on most trip dates. Please contact us for details concerning group rates.
- River water levels and trip capacity may limit availability.
- Before you book you may want to review our deposit, cancellation, and refund policies.
- Minimum total trip size is 8 people. If your group (combined with other groups who have requested the same trip) together total less than 8 then your reservation will be on hold until minimum trip size is met. Your credit card will not be charged until trip is confirmed.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Youth pricing is for 12 & under when accompanied by an adult.
- Mild whitewater. A very relaxing trip.
- Beautiful forest and canyon scenery.
- A very good river for viewing wildlife, especially birds.
- Clear water, good fishing.
- Near Wallowa Lake and near Hell's Canyon National Recreation Area.
- Near: La Grande
- Trip Length: 3 or 5 days
- Meeting Time: 7:30 AM or 9:00 AM
- 2020 Season: May 1 - July
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak
- Whitewater Rating: II+ (novice)
- Suggested minimum age: 6