Grande Ronde River Rafting
The Grande Ronde river trip cuts its way through deep river canyons creating stunning scenery, beautiful campsites and a mild, but fun ride for everyone. Tucked in the NE corner of the state, it’s a river that is little known, despite its great fishing and wildlife viewing opportunities. This is a great trip for families and for those who are looking for a “milder” ride.
- Travel on two rivers the Wallowa and Grande Ronde, with postcard worthy riverside campsites.
- Fun class II+ rapids great for a family or to learn how to inflatable kayak on.
- Great fishing opportunities and a huge range of wildlife.
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Three Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)|
2018 Launch Dates:
|Five Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $820|
- Available with a party of 8 or more (3 day). 6 or more (5 day).
- If you have less than 8 or (6) people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until there is a total of 8 (6) or more people for that trip.
- Group discounts available for parties of 12 or more.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Youth pricing is for 12 & under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes and fees.
- Mild whitewater. A very relaxing trip.
- Beautiful forest and canyon scenery.
- A very good river for viewing wildlife, especially birds.
- Clear water, good fishing.
- Near Wallowa Lake and near Hell's Canyon National Recreation Area.
- Near: La Grande
- Trip Length: 3 or 5 days
- Meeting Time: 7:30 AM or 9:00 AM
- 2018 Season: May 1 - June 25
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak
- Whitewater Rating: II+ (novice)
- Suggested minimum age: 6