Grande Ronde River Rafting
GRANDE RONDE RIVER RAFTING
A Grande Ronde River Rafting trip is a hidden gem for Oregon white water, tucked in the NE corner of the state. The river trip cuts its way through a deep canyon creating stunning scenery, full of pines, wildlife and classic riverside campsites.
A Grande Ronde rafting trip is considered to be on the "mild" side, but with rapids full of bouncy wave trains and water shooting off of roostertails, it still provides plenty of excitement for everyone. With its swift current and crystal clear waters coming from the near by Wallowa mountains the Grande Ronde River is perfect for your families next river rafting trip.
- Travel on two rivers the Wallowa and Grande Ronde, with postcard worthy riverside campsites.
- Fun class II+ rapids great for a family or to learn how to inflatable kayak on.
- Great fishing opportunities and a huge range of wildlife.
Thank you for your interest in Oregon River Experiences. We hope you are doing well and have been safe through this ordeal. It is with a heavy heart we have made the difficult decision to suspend our 2020 season operations due to the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 virus. We did not do this lightly, but for the safety and concern of you, our clients, family, and friends.
We think of a river trip as a way to escape into something different from your everyday life, and with the precautions required and changes to ensure your safety, we felt that the special river experience was not going to be the same.
We will be operating in 2021 stronger than ever and will have the multiday schedule available by July 1st, 2020. We appreciate your support during these times and wish you a safe and fun-filled summer this year.
In the meantime, if you have questions regarding a trip with us for the 2021 season or need a recommendation for this season, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (on the website, will be link directly into contact form). If you want to call us at 503-563-1500 feel free, but we might be outside enjoying our summer. Say hello if you see us out and about by your favorite river.
See you on the water in 2021,
The Oregon River Experiences Team
YOGA & RAFTING
The serene setting of riverside yoga along with a wonderful introduction into rafting makes this an experience like no other. Join Jordan Aftanas and Brianna Gordon for a 4 night, 5 day yoga + rafting adventure! These two yogis will be guiding you through a beautiful inward journey as we adventure and immerse ourselves in the secluded outdoor magic along the Grand Ronde river. You will enjoy yoga and meditation every morning and evening and while soaking up the beauty of a multiple day rafting trip. You will be guided and fully supported by the rafting experts from Oregon River Experiences, who will be providing the guiding along with all the necessary equipment and a special menu.
- 5 days, 4 nights: $995
- Yoga instruction 2X per day.
- A full layover day in camp with yoga and other activities
- Professionally guided rafting and equipment provided
- All meals included
- All camping equipment included: tents, sleeping bags, pads
- For more details
- Mild whitewater. A very relaxing trip.
- Beautiful forest and canyon scenery.
- A very good river for viewing wildlife, especially birds.
- Clear water, good fishing.
- Near Wallowa Lake and near Hell's Canyon National Recreation Area.
- Near: La Grande
- Trip Length: 3 or 5 days
- Meeting Time: 7:30 AM or 9:00 AM
- 2020 Season: May 1 - July
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak
- Whitewater Rating: II+ (novice)
- Suggested minimum age: 6
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Three Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $490
|Five Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $820
Three Day Grande Ronde River Trip
- Minam to Troy
- Trip meets at 9:00 AM on day one and ends at 6:00 PM on day three*
- $490 for adults and $425 for youth (age 12 and under). Parties of 12 or more are eligible for a group discount on most trip dates. Please contact us for details concerning group rates.
- River water levels and trip capacity may limit availability.
- Before you book you may want to review our deposit, cancellation, and refund policies.
- Minimum total trip size is 8 people. If your group (combined with other groups who have requested the same trip) together total less than 8 then your reservation will be on hold until minimum trip size is met. Your credit card will not be charged until trip is confirmed
- Minimum age is 6.
- Youth pricing is for 12 & under when accompanied by an adult.