John Day River Rafting
JOHN DAY RIVER
The John Day River may not be the wildest of river trips, but the scenery of towering desert canyons and basalt rock faces with big horn sheep staring down more than makes up the difference. With excellent bass fishing and wide open benches for campsites, this is by far one of our most relaxing trips. With options to float both the upper and lower parts of the river.
- Beautiful desert scenery with an abundance of wildlife in the area
- Great river to learn how to row-your-own craft downriver
- Excellent fishing for bass and lots of time to relax
- Choose between 4, 5, or even a 9 day trip
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Four Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)||Adult: $675|
|Five Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply.)|
2018 Scheduled Launches: 6/3/18, 6/10/18
|Nine Days||For groups of 8 or more.||Adult: $1,365|
- Available with a party of 6 or more (4/5 day). 8 or more (9 day).
- If you have less than 6 or (8) people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until there is a total of 6 (8) or more people for that trip.
- Group discounts available for parties of 12 or more.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Youth pricing is for 12 & under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes and fees.
- Beautiful desert scenery.
- Mild whitewater makes this our most relaxing multi-day river trip.
- Good to excellent fishing.
- One of America's longest free-flowing rivers.
- Near: Madras, The Dalles
- Trip Length: 4, 5 or 9 days
- Meeting Time: 8:00 AM
- 2018 Season: May 1 - June 17
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: II (novice)
- Suggested minimum age: 6