McKenzie River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: May 12 - September 30th
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Half Day||For groups of 18 or more.||Adult: $70|
|One Day||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||Adult: $98|
|Two Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||Adult: $355|
- The recommended minimum age for most of our McKenzie trips is 6. Youth prices apply to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- A group discount applies to parties of 12 or more (2 day trips), 15 or more (1 day trips) and 18 or more (half day trips). Half day trip prices listed above reflect this discount, due to the fact that the short trip format is exclusively for groups.
- Prices include all taxes and fees. More about our prices.
- Mild (but lively) whitewater.
- Flows thru exceptionally lush forest.
- Extremely clear water (but very cool).
- Great camping and hiking nearby.
- Very good fishing
- Nearby hot springs and trails.
- Near: Eugene
- Trip Length: Half, 1 and 2 days
- Meeting Times: 9:30 & 10 AM, 1 PM
- 2020 Season: April - September
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- Whitewater Rating: II+ (novice)
- Suggested minimum age: 6