McKenzie River Rafting
The McKenzie River is what comes to mind for an Oregon river. With crystal clear water swiftly moving by a tree lined river bank full of fun rapids. We offer two different sections, the upper and lower which both offer mild but consistent rapids, great for family trips. With lots to do in the area and our ability to offer overnight trips as well, there is something for everyone on the McKenzie.
- Crystal clear water with consistent class II rapids
- Multipile sections for a variety of trip options
- Close to Eugene and with lots of other activities near by
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Half Day||For groups of 18 or more.||Adult: $70|
|One Day||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||Adult: $98|
|Two Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||Adult: $355|
- Half day trips require a minimum of 18 people, the group discount is already included in the price.
- Day trips require a minimum of 12 people. Group discount starts at 15 people or more.
- 2 day trips require a minimum of 8 people. Group discount begins at 12 or more people.
- If you have less than required people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until the required number of people is obtained.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Mild (but lively) whitewater.
- Flows thru exceptionally lush forest.
- Extremely clear water (but very cool).
- Great camping and hiking nearby.
- Very good fishing
- Nearby hot springs and trails.
- Near: Eugene
- Trip Length: Half, 1 and 2 days
- Meeting Times: 9:30 & 10 AM, 1 PM
- 2018 Season: May 12 - September 30
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- Whitewater Rating: II+ (novice)
- Suggested minimum age: 6