North Santiam River Rafting
With its convenient location near Salem and Portland the North Santiam offers great introductory whitewater in the summertime, with lots of swimming chances. While in the spring, the water levels rise making it a great class III river. The fall provides beautiful color changes, less crowded waters and a chance to see migrating salmon. The Santiam is a great river year round with a constant changing character.
- Exciting rapids year round, but mild enough for families in the summer.
- Mulitpile options for difficulty levels and sections of the river
- Close to Salem and Portland, yet beautiful riverside scenery and wildlife viewing opportunities
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Half Day||Available weekends & some weekdays||Adult: $63|
|Full Day||Available weekends & some weekdays||Adult: $95|
- Available with a party of 6 or more.
- If you have less than 6 people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until there is a total of 6 or more people for that trip.
- Group discounts available for parties of 12 or more.
- Minimum age is 6.
- Youth pricing is for 12 & under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes and fees.
- Intermediate whitewater in Spring.
- Our mildest day trip, Summer & Fall.
- Near Silver Falls State Park.
- Close to Portland & Salem.
- Near: Salem
- Trip Length: Half & 1 day
- Meeting Times: 9:30 AM & 1 PM
- 2018 Season: April 28 - Oct. 8
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- Whitewater Rating: II+ to III (novice to Intermed.)
- Suggested minimum age: 6