North Umpqua River Rafting
Tucked near the base of Crater Lake, the North Umpqua River certainly has a lot to offer when it comes to whitewater action. With multiple options for a variety of runs, from consistent class II+ rapids to spaced out bigger class III+ rapids, we think the Umpqua is some of the finest whitewater in the state. We offer day trips along with 2 and 3 day trips. With sunny warm weather, world famous fly fishing, mountain biking, hiking trails and hot springs nearby the Umpqua is worth a visit just for itself.
- Variety of rapids makes for an exciting ride, especially in the spring.
- Multitude of options for trip lengths and river sections.
- Scenic river canyon with lots of other activities to do and close to Crater Lake.
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|One Day||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||Adult: $130|
|Two Days||Available most days (party size restrictions may apply).||Adult: $365|
|Three Days||For groups of 8 or more.||Adult: $465|
- Day trips require a minimum of 10 people. Group discount starts at 12 people or more.
- 2 and 3 day trips require a minimum of 8 people. Group discount begins at 10 or more people.
- If you have less than required people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until the required number of people is obtained.
- Minimum age is 7.
- Youth pricing is for 12 & under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes and fees.
- Largest # rapids per mile.
- Excellent scenery & clear water.
- Near Crater Lake National Park.
- Near waterfalls & hot springs.
- A world class fly fishing stream.
- Good camping nearby.
- Near: Salem
- Near: Roseburg
- Trip Length: 1, 2 & 3 days
- Meeting Time: 10 AM
- 2018 Season: May 12 - August 27
- Trip type: paddle rafting (oar raft by request)
- I.K.s available on 2 & 3 day trips
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Suggested minimum age: 7