Owyhee River Rafting
The awe inspiring desert scenery of the Owyhee has been called Oregon’s Grand Canyon and with good reason, this truly is a wilderness desert river trip. With riverside hotsprings, dramatic geology, solid class III rapids and historic native sites and ranches, the Owyhee is full of secrets. This river is on most people’s river wish list for a reason, we invite you to find out why.
- Stunning desert river canyons, hotsprings and picturesque hikes
- Fun class III rapids spaced out between points of historical and geological highlights
- A true wilderness river for the adventurer seeking a special kind of trip.
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Four Days||For groups of 5 or more.||$945|
|Five Days||For groups of 5 or more for for alternative launch dates.||$1095|
- 4 and 5 day trips require a minimum of 10 people. Group discount available for 10 or more people.
- If you have less than the 10 required people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until the required number of people is obtained.
- Recommended minimum age is 13.
- Prices include all taxes and fees.
- Spectacular desert scenery.
- Great hiking.
- Natural riverside hot Springs.
- Excellent birding.
- Petroglyphs, historic sites.
- The most remote, pristine river we raft.
- Near: Jordan Valley
- Trip Length: 4 & 5 days
- Meeting Time: 7:30 AM
- 2018 Season: April 1 - May 26
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Suggested minimum age: 12