Rogue River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: May 1 - September 24
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Three Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $880|
|Four Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $985|
|Five Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult: $1,095|
|Three Days||Subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult: $1,115|
|Four Days||Subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult: $1,300|
|Call our office to inquire about details.|
|Three Days||Subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,045|
|Four Days||Subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,165|
|Raft-Supported Hiking Trips|
|Four Day Lodge||Subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,190|
|Five Day Camp||Available most days launch dates. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $755|
* Additional dates and alternate trip formats are available to groups of 6 or more. Please call to inquire.
2018 LAUNCH DATES:
5/7/18, 5/14/18, 5/20/18, 5/27/18
7/1/18, 7/5/18, 7/25/18, 7/29/18
9/2/18, 9/15/18, 9/20/18
- Trip dates that are full or otherwise unavailable are indicated with a strikethrough.
- The recommended minimum age for our Rogue River trips is 7.
- Youth prices are available to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- Lodge and Camp/Lodge trip prices assume double occupancy. In most cases an additional fee will apply for singles or odd numbered groups.
- Prices include all taxes and fees. More about our prices.
- **Family Adventure trip. (Follow link for details and discounted pricing.)
- Parties of 10 or more are eligible for a group discount on most trip dates. Please contact us for details.
- Our most popular multi-day trip. A world class river journey!
- Fun whitewater.
- Excellent forest and canyon scenery.
- A great river for viewing wildlife.
- Very good for swimming: warmer water than most Oregon rivers.
- Beautiful beaches.
- Lots of hiking opportunities.
- Interesting historic sites.
- Near Crater Lake & Redwood National Parks as well as Ashland's Shakespeare Festival.
- Near: Grants Pass
- Trip Length: 3, 4 & 5 days
- Meeting Time: 8:30 AM
- 2019 Season: May 1- October 1
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Recommended minimum age: 7 or older