Rogue River Rafting
ROGUE RIVER RAFTING
The breathtaking & awe inspiring Rogue River Rafting trip is a must-do for any white water rafter, kayaker or even hiker. With over 35+ rapids and riffles ranging from class II-IV in 42 miles, there is plenty of excitement on this river trip, all while soaking up the Southern Oregon sunshine.
Rafting on the Rogue River means being on of the first rivers to be preserved as a wild & scenic river by congress and it only takes one visit to understand why. A Rogue trip is about more than just rapids though.
The forested canyon walls and river banks hold an enormous amount of wildlife like otters, deer, bald eagles. The gravel bars and wooded hillsides are full of historic stories with miners, Native Americans and outlaws who once called this river canyon home.
A long season on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River's means trips in May with wildflowers and mild weather, which gives way to hot sunny summers full of swimming in cool riverside creeks. The fall eventually brings striking colors in the trees and hillsides, never do you have the same Rogue River trip, making for a great river rating trip anytime of the year.
You can choose from a variety of Rogue River rafting trip options ranging; from 3-5 day camping trips, luxurious lodge trips and even raft supported hiking. You can even learn how to kayak or row a cataraft on the learn to row clinic.
- A classic river of the west, with great whitewater rapids for everyone.
- Postcard worthy views of a beautiful river canyon full of wildlife like, bald eagle, black bear, otter and many others.
- Great side hikes, swimming holes and historical homesteads
- Spring wildflowers in May, sun and rapids in summer, falls colors and steelhead in the fall
2021 WILD & SCENIC ROGUE RIVER DATES:
BOOK A 5 DAY LODGE TRIP
BOOK A 6 DAY LODGE TRIP
6/2/21 - 6 DAY CAMP/LODGE HIKE SUPPORT
6/13/21- 5 DAY RAFT/CAMP
6/13/21- 4 DAY RAFT/CAMP
6/18/21-4.5 DAY RAFT/LODGE
6/24/21- 4 DAY CAMP/RAFT TRIP
BOOK A 6 DAY CAMP-HIKE TRIP
ROAD SCHOLAR 2021 TRIPS:
SEPTEMBER: 9/1/21- 6 DAY CAMP/HIKE
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Three Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 4 or more.*||Adult: $980
|Four Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 4 or more.*||Adult: $1095
|Five Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $1,210
|Three Days||Subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 4 or more.*||Adult: $1,245
|Four Days||Subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 4 or more.*||Adult: $1,450
|Three Days||Subject to lodges. For groups of 4 or more.||Adult: $1,080
|Four Days||Subject to lodges. For groups of 4 or more.||Adult: $1,295
|Raft-Supported Hiking Trips|
|Four Day Lodge||Subject to lodges. For groups of 4 or more.||Adult: $1,345
|Five Day Camp||Available most days launch dates. For groups of 5 or more.||Adult: $1110
∗ Additional dates and alternate trip formats are available to groups of 6 or more. Please call to inquire.
- Trip dates that are full or otherwise unavailable are indicated with a
- The recommended minimum age for our Rogue River trips is 7.
- Youth prices are available to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- All camping gear provided; tent, sleeping bag, pad, group gear.
- All meals starting with lunch on day 1 through lunch on final day.
- Lodge and Camp/Lodge trip prices assume double occupancy. In most cases an additional fee will apply for singles or odd numbered groups.
- Prices include all Federal Government fees.
- Parties of 8 or more are eligible for a group discount on most trip dates. Please contact us for details.
- Our most popular multi-day trip. A world class river journey!
- Fun whitewater.
- Excellent forest and canyon scenery.
- A great river for viewing wildlife.
- Very good for swimming: warmer water than most Oregon rivers.
- Beautiful beaches.
- Lots of hiking opportunities.
- Interesting historic sites.
- Near Crater Lake & Redwood National Parks as well as Ashland's Shakespeare Festival.
- Near: Grants Pass
- Trip Length: 3, 4 & 5 days
- Meeting Time: 8:30 AM
- Season: May 1- October 1
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Recommended minimum age: 7 or older