Rogue River Rafting
ROGUE RIVER RAFTING
The breathtaking Rogue River rafting trip is a must-do for any white water rafter, kayaker or even hiker. With over 35+ rapids and riffles ranging from class II-IV in 42 miles, there is plenty of excitement on this river trip, all while soaking up the Southern Oregon sunshine.
The Rogue River was one of the first rivers to be preserved as a wild river by congress and it only takes one visit to understand why. A Rogue River rafting trip is more than rapids though. The forested canyon walls of these river banks hold an enormous amount of wildlife along with a history full of miners, Native Americans and outlaws who once called this river canyon home.
The Rogue River's long season starting in May with wildflowers and mild weather, gives way to hot sunny summers full of swimming. The fall eventually brings striking colors in the trees and hillsides, never do you have the same Rogue River trip.
You can choose from a variety of Rogue River rafting trip options ranging; from 3-5 day camping trips, luxurious lodge trips and even raft supported hiking. You can even learn how to kayak or row a cataraft.
- A classic river of the west, with great whitewater rapids for everyone.
- Postcard worthy views of a beautiful river canyon full of wildlife like, bald eagle, black bear, otter and many others.
- Great side hikes, swimming holes and historical homesteads
- Long season starting in May-September and a variety of unique trip options
2020 SPECIALTY TRIPS & OPEN SPOTS:
JUNE: 6/2/20 Road Scholar Camping & Hiking-6 days-LIMITED SPACE
6/9/20 6 Day Lodge & Hiking Combo w/naturalist-LIMITED SPACE
AUGUST: 8/6/20 Sierra Club Family Rafting-4 days-LIMITED SPACE
SEPTEMBER: 9/1/20 Road Scholar Camping & Hiking-6 days-LIMITED SPACE
9/15/20 Current Adventures Kayak School- 4 days-LIMITED SPACE
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Three Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $890
|Four Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $995
|Five Days||Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult: $1,110
|Three Days||Subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult:$1,140
|Four Days||Subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult: $1,325
|Three Days||Subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,060
|Four Days||Subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,180
|Raft-Supported Hiking Trips|
|Four Day Lodge||Subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,215
|Five Day Camp||Available most days launch dates. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $785
∗ Additional dates and alternate trip formats are available to groups of 6 or more. Please call to inquire.
- Trip dates that are full or otherwise unavailable are indicated with a
- The recommended minimum age for our Rogue River trips is 7.
- Youth prices are available to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- Lodge and Camp/Lodge trip prices assume double occupancy. In most cases an additional fee will apply for singles or odd numbered groups.
- Prices include all Federal Government fees.
- Parties of 10 or more are eligible for a group discount on most trip dates. Please contact us for details.
- Our most popular multi-day trip. A world class river journey!
- Fun whitewater.
- Excellent forest and canyon scenery.
- A great river for viewing wildlife.
- Very good for swimming: warmer water than most Oregon rivers.
- Beautiful beaches.
- Lots of hiking opportunities.
- Interesting historic sites.
- Near Crater Lake & Redwood National Parks as well as Ashland's Shakespeare Festival.
- Near: Grants Pass
- Trip Length: 3, 4 & 5 days
- Meeting Time: 8:30 AM
- Season: May 1- October 1
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Recommended minimum age: 7 or older