Rogue River Rafting
The Rogue River was one of the first rivers to be preserved as a wild river by congress and it only takes one visit to understand why. With over 35+ rapids and riffles ranging from class II-IV in about 35 miles, there is plenty of excitement on this trip to be had while soaking up all that Southern Oregon sunshine. The Rogue is more than rapids though, with forested canyon walls these river banks hold an enormous amount of wildlife and a history full of miners, Native Americans and outlaws who called this canyon home.
With a long season starting in May with wildflowers and mild weather, warm sunny summers full of swimming and striking colors changing over in the fall, the Rogue is never the same. We are glad to offer a variety of trip options ranging from 3-5 day camping trips, luxurious lodge trips and even raft supported hiking.
- One of the classic rivers of the west, with great whitewater rapids for everyone.
- Postcard worthy views of a beautiful river canyon full of wildlife like, bald eagle, black bear, otter and many others.
- Great side hikes, swimming holes and historical homesteads
- Long season starting in May-September and a variety of unique trip options
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Three Days||Available most launch dates. Additional dates may be available to groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $880|
|Four Days||Available most launch dates. Additional dates may be available to groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $985|
|Five Days||For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,095|
|Three Days||Available most days launch dates, subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult: $1,115|
|Four Days||Available most days launch dates, subject to lodges. Additional dates may be available to groups of 6 or more.*||Adult: $1,300|
|Three Days||Available most days launch dates, subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,045|
|Four Days||Available most days launch dates, subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,165|
|Raft-Supported Hiking Trips|
|Four Day Lodge||Available most days launch dates, subject to lodges. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $1,190|
|Five Day Camp||Available most days launch dates. For groups of 6 or more.||Adult: $755|
2018 LAUNCH DATES:
5/7/18, 5/14/18, 5/15/18, 5/20/18, 5/27/18 6/21/18, 6/29/18-Open spots on Beer Trip 7/5/18, 7/11/18 7/25/18, 7/29/18 8/2/18, 8/5/18-Open spots on Beer Trip 9/2/18, 9/15/18-Spots open on Raft & Kayak Support Trip, 9/20/18
∗ Additional dates and alternate trip formats are available to groups of 6 or more. Please call to inquire.
- Trip dates that are full or otherwise unavailable are indicated with a
- The recommended minimum age for our Rogue River trips is 7.
- Youth prices are available to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- Lodge and Camp/Lodge trip prices assume double occupancy. In most cases an additional fee will apply for singles or odd numbered groups.
- Prices include all taxes and fees. More about our prices.
- Parties of 10 or more are eligible for a group discount on most trip dates. Please contact us for details.
- Our most popular multi-day trip. A world class river journey!
- Fun whitewater.
- Excellent forest and canyon scenery.
- A great river for viewing wildlife.
- Very good for swimming: warmer water than most Oregon rivers.
- Beautiful beaches.
- Lots of hiking opportunities.
- Interesting historic sites.
- Near Crater Lake & Redwood National Parks as well as Ashland's Shakespeare Festival.
- Near: Grants Pass
- Trip Length: 3, 4 & 5 days
- Meeting Time: 8:30 AM
- 2018 Season: May 1- September 24
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Recommended minimum age: 7 or older