Salmon River Rafting - Maps
- Our largest river in terms of flow, which means big, fun waves!
- Our sunniest, warmest multi-day whitewater trip.
- Clear, warm water and beautiful beaches. Our best river for swimming.
- Scenic open canyons and spectacular, rock-walled gorges.
- Near: Lewiston, Idaho
- Trip Length: 4 & 5 days
- Meeting Time: 7:30 AM
- Season: July - Sept. 30
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Suggested minimum age: 7