Salmon River Rafting - Trip Schedule
2018 Season: July 2 - September 24
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Four Days||For groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $990|
|Five Days||For groups of 5 or more by request for alternate dates.*||Adult: $1,145|
* Trips on alternate dates may be available to groups of 5 or more. Please call to inquire.
2018 LAUNCH DATES:
7/10/18, 7/17/18, 7/24/18
8/2/18, 8/10/18, 8/18/18, 8/26/18
9/3/18, 9/9/8, 9/17/18
- Trip dates that are full or otherwise unavailable are indicated with a strikethrough .
- 4 and 5 day trips require a minimum of 5 people. Group discount available for 10 or more people.
- If you have less than the 5 required people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until the required number of people is obtained.
- Recommended minimum age is 7.
- Youth prices are available to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes and fees.
- Our largest river in terms of flow, which means big, fun waves!
- Our sunniest, warmest multi-day whitewater trip.
- Clear, warm water and beautiful beaches. Our best river for swimming.
- Scenic open canyons and spectacular, rock-walled gorges.
- Near: Lewiston, Idaho
- Trip Length: 4 & 5 days
- Meeting Time: 7:30 AM
- 2018 Season: July 2 - Sept. 14
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Suggested minimum age: 7