Why We Love the Lower Salmon River
There are so many reasons the Lower Salmon River is a bucket list adventure for rafters of all kinds. It’s a quintessential rafting experience!
Here are just a few of the things we love about taking these tours out every summer:
- Big fun splashy rapids that are forgiving and lots of chances for swimming.
- Lovely white sand beaches for camping with striking canyon scenery and wildlife.
- Warm sunny weather to enjoy all the hiking opportunities to historic homesteads and mining camps.
- Great trip for families and private charters
- You get to raft on America’s largest undammed river, the Salmon River, and end on the Snake River.
Learn so much more about the Salmon River here or by joining us on a trip, our guides are dedicated to sharing the rich history of the area with you. You’ll certainly get to see why they call it ‘The River of No Return?’
When you travel with us, all camping gear is provided; including a tent, sleeping bag, pad, and group gear. So are all meals starting with lunch on day 1 through lunch on the final day. Our trip also includes a jet boat shuttle ride out from the confluence of the Snake River into Lewiston.
We are BOOKING NOW for dates in July, August and September (as available) so email us at email@example.com or call 503-563-1500 to secure your group’s reservation today!
Leave a Comment