Salmon River Rafting
The Lower Salmon River is big. Big white sandy beaches, big splashy waves and rapids, big canyons and big fun. With warm weather and warm water this trip is full of swimming opportunities and a great place to learn to row or maneuver an inflatable kayak. Towering desert canyons hold wildlife like the desert bighorn sheep and the sounds of canyon wrens, while wide open starry nights beckon you to bed. The Salmon River is the quintessential summer rafting trip.
- Big fun splashy rapids that are forgiving and lots of chances for swimming.
- Lovely white sand beaches for camping with striking canyon scenery and wildlife.
- Warm sunny weather to enjoy all the hiking opportunities to historic homesteads and mining camps.
- Raft on America’s largest undammed river, the Salmon and end on the Snake River.
|Trip Length||Availability||Price per Person|
|Four Days||For groups of 5 or more.*||Adult: $990|
|Five Days||For groups of 5 or more by request for alternate dates.*||Adult: $1,145|
2018 Launch Dates:
7/10/18, 7/17/18, 7/24/17
8/10/18, 8/18/18, 8/26/18
- Dates with
strikethroughare filled or booked for a private party.
- 4 and 5 day trips require a minimum of 5 people. Group discount available for 10 or more people.
- If you have less than the 5 required people in your party: Your reservation will not be confirmed until the required number of people is obtained.
- Recommended minimum age is 7.
- Youth prices are available to participants age 12 and under when accompanied by an adult.
- Prices include all taxes and fees.
- Our largest river in terms of flow, which means big, fun waves!
- Our sunniest, warmest multi-day whitewater trip.
- Clear, warm water and beautiful beaches. Our best river for swimming.
- Scenic open canyons and spectacular, rock-walled gorges.
- Near: Lewiston
- Trip Length: 4 & 5 days
- Meeting Time: 7:30 AM
- 2018 Season: July 2 - Sept. 14
- Boat Options: paddle raft, oar raft, row-yourself cataraft, inflatable kayak, stand up paddle board
- Whitewater Rating: III+ (Intermediate)
- Suggested minimum age: 7