About Our Prices
- All rafting gear: PFD, helmet, boats, safety equipment, waterproof dry bags & boxes (multidays)
- Camping gear for multiday trips: kitchen gear, chairs, tents, sleeping bags & sleeping pads (deluxe bigger tents & cots are available for rental.
- Shuttle service (transportation from the trip’s ending point back to our meeting place).
- The services of our professional guides and staff, are included, of course, as are all meals for day trips and multidays (lunch day 1-lunch final day).
- Applicable federal government taxes and access fees are included as well.
What's not included:
- Optional gratuities
- Pre and post trip lodging costs
- Transportation from your home or other point of origin to our meeting place (can be arranged for additional costs).
- Online booking fees (added on at time of sale)
- Photo's for day trips (additional purchase)
Prices are subject to change without notice. See the Oregon River Experiences policies for
We have designed our pricing to be able to offer you and your group a more private experience, with personalized service. We think that a river trip should be special for everyone, so we focus on small group trips allowing the trip to be a special experience each time.
If you have an idea for a trip that's different from our standard offerings, we can plan that special trip your looking for. Give us a call and we will work with you to get your own Oregon River Experience.
Deluxe River Trip Packages
The level of service and amenity is high on our standard trips*. However, we also offer additional services to those looking for a little something extra.
- Deluxe day-drip packages may be created to include:
- Round trip transportation from area airports, hotels and resorts
- Custom barbecue lunch or dinner
- Custom itineraries.
Deluxe multi-day trip packages may be assembled to include some or all of the above, plus:
- Deluxe sleeping bag, pad, cots and tents to be provided.
- Additional staff assigned to trip, who will set up camp – and your tent – prior to your arrival.
- Premium wine and beer plus soft drinks to be provided.
- Our staff can book your pre and post trip lodging if you wish.
- Shuttle service from airports and etc.
* Our standard prices include the services of our professional guides and staff, transportation to our launch point from our meeting place and back again, all meals (including coffee, tea, fresh water, juice, and wine with dinner), all rafting and safety equipment, waterproof river bags and boxes for your personal gear, camp chairs, sleeping bag, pad, tent.